Potter’s Field Park, London 12th – 13th September
©Spencer Lloyd Peet
A selection of photos taken at Viet Nam Discovery Festival 2015 held at Potter’s Field Park London near London Bridge.
For the very first time in London an event dedicated solely to the culture of Vietnam organised by the Embassy of Vietnam in the UK, illustrating brightly the beauty and the intensiveness of the regional and national culture. The festival.
Visitors had the chance to experience Vietnam thoroughly by:
- Indulging in delicious Vietnamese cuisine;
- Taking lively 3D virtual tours of the most beautiful places and famous landmarks around Viet Nam;
- Admiring Vietnamese arts and crafts in installation arts and exhibitions;
- Enjoying live performances of traditional costumes, music and dances;
- Participating in various Vietnamese traditional games.
For full list of performances and activities click here.
About Viet Nam Discovery:
Viet Nam Discovery is a series of important political, economic, and cultural events to be held in London from 10 –13 September 2015 to celebrate the fifth anniversary of Viet Nam – UK Strategic Partnership and the Platinum Jubilee of modern Viet Nam – the 70th birthday.
Viet Nam Discovery aims at raising Viet Nam’s profile, enhancing cultural exchange between Vietnamese and British people, and facilitating concrete cooperation in all areas, particularly in education, trade and investment.