Traditional music, dance, puppet shows, exhibition, and traditional games.
Date: 12 -13 September 2015
Venue: Potters Fields Park, London
The very first time in London, there is a cultural event to be organized uniquely, illustrating brightly the beauty and the intensiveness of the regional and national culture. The festival will bring up VIET NAM – a country with friendliness, charm and dynamism.
The Festival, organised by Vietnam Embassy in the UK, is expected to attract 25,000 visitors, including Londoners, international tourists, Vietnamese people living in the U.K, etc. Visitors will have wonderful chances to experience Viet Nam thoroughly by:
- Indulging in delicious Vietnamese cuisine;
- Taking lively 3D virtual tours of the most beautiful places and famous landmarks around Viet Nam;
- Admiring Vietnamese arts and crafts in installation arts and exhibitions;
- Enjoying live performances of traditional costumes, music and dances;
- Participating in various Vietnamese traditional games.
Viet Nam Discovery is a series of important political, economic, and cultural events to be held in London from 10-13 September 2015 to celebrate the fifth anniversary of Viet Nam – UK Strategic Partnership and the Platinum Jubilee of modern Viet Nam– the 70th birthday.
Viet Nam Discovery aims at raising Viet Nam’s profile, enhancing cultural exchange between Vietnamese and British people, and facilitating concrete cooperation in all areas, particularly in education, trade and investment.
For further details and full programme listing, click HERE
Viet Nam Discovery Competition: